Affordable Housing Solutions is a collaborative community leader at providing affordable housing in Sioux Falls that empowers residents to achieve their life goals and that contributes to the community vision for economic development, community development, and inclusiveness.
Affordable Housing Solutions creates innovative housing solutions for people with limited financial resources. We are developing new and creative ways to revitalize neighborhoods through the provision of quality, affordable housing. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for the Sioux Falls Community and its lower income residents by providing affordable, decent, safe and nondiscriminatory housing opportunities that further self sufficiency and/or independent living.
We are a not-for-profit organization, working together with governmental agencies, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and individuals to give people the stability and security that a good home provides.
Board of Directors
- Keith W. Thompson, Koch Hazard
- Corey Kopp, Augustana University
- Ruth A. Christopherson, Citi Community Development
- Jamie Manning, Southeastern Behavioral Health
- Jaimie Smith, HEGG Realtors
- David King, King Law
- Brian Jans, Jans Corporation
- Tyler Arens, Housing Development Coordinator